A Delicious Slimming Cauliflower Soup to Lose Pounds This Winter
Wash the cauliflower and broccoli carefully, and cut them into small pieces.
- In a saucepan, boil filtered water, add the broccoli and cauliflower, and cook for 10 minutes.
- Put the broccoli and cauliflower in a drainer.
- Heat a pan, add the olive oil, garlic, shallot, and cook for 6 minutes.
- In a blender, put the garlic and shallot mixture, broccoli, cauliflower, almond milk, and cheese.
- Blend until you obtain a creamy and homogenous soup, then add salt and pepper.
- That’s it, that’s it! Enjoy your soup and don’t hesitate to share the recipe with your friends.
What are the benefits of this cauliflower and broccoli soup?
The two vegetables contained in this delicious soup are filled with nutrients as beneficial as each other. Here is the nutritional information for each of these two foods, as well as all their benefits for your health.