Description: Pecan Cheesecake Pie is a delicious dessert that combines the creamy goodness of cheesecake with the rich and nutty flavor of pecans. It’s a perfect dessert for any occasion, especially during the holiday season.
- 1 prepared pie crust (store-bought or homemade)
- 8 ounces (225g) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup (100g) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup (120g) chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup (100g) light corn syrup
- 2 tablespoons (30g) unsalted butter, melted
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream (optional, for serving)
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Place the prepared pie crust in a 9-inch pie dish. You can use a store-bought pie crust or make one from scratch.
- In a mixing bowl, beat the softened cream cheese until it’s smooth and creamy.
- Add the granulated sugar to the cream cheese and continue to beat until the mixture is well combined.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Stir in the vanilla extract to the cream cheese mixture.
- Spread the chopped pecans evenly over the bottom of the pie crust.
- In a separate bowl, combine the light corn syrup and melted butter.
- Pour the corn syrup and butter mixture over the pecans in the pie crust.
- Carefully pour the cream cheese mixture over the top of the pecans.
- Place the pie in the preheated oven and bake for about 45-50 minutes, or until the center is set. It should have a slight jiggle but not be liquid.
- Remove the pie from the oven and let it cool completely on a wire rack.
You can serve Pecan Cheesecake Pie with a dollop of whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream for an extra treat.