Why Skip Baking?
Why spend hours baking when you can create magic without an oven? No-bake recipes are swift, fuss-free, and child-friendly. Say goodbye to preheating and hello to instant gratification!
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil (for a velvety, melt-in-your-mouth sensation)
- 2 cups crispy rice cereal
Health Tip: Switch semi-sweet chocolate chips for dark chocolate chips for a healthier crunch.
Steps to Chocolaty Heaven:
- In a microwave-safe bowl, combine the 2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips and 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Microwave the mixture in 20-30 second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate chips are completely melted and the mixture is smooth. Be careful not to overheat and burn the chocolate.
- Once the chocolate mixture is smooth, gently fold in the 2 cups of crispy rice cereal. Ensure that the cereal is evenly coated with the chocolate mixture.
- Line a baking sheet or tray with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat.
- Drop spoonfuls of the chocolate-cereal mixture onto the lined sheet, forming small clusters or bars to your liking.
- Allow the chocolate clusters to cool and set at room temperature. This may take about 30 minutes to an hour, depending on the temperature of your kitchen.
- Once the chocolate clusters have hardened, they are ready to enjoy! You can store them in an airtight container at room temperature or in the refrigerator if you prefer them chilled.
Now you have a delicious and easy-to-make no-bake treat to enjoy without the hassle of baking. Enjoy your chocolaty creation!
Pair this Slow Cooker Salisbury Steak with your favorite sides. Imagine the synergy of fluffy mashed potatoes, drenched in the steak’s rich gravy. Add a side of vibrant green beans or oven-roasted carrots to balance the plate. And, a piece of rustic bread to ensure not a drop of that gravy goes to waste is a must.