- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 cup beef broth
- ¼ cup A1 sauce
- 1 tsp steak seasoning
- Slices of provolone cheese
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- Salt & pepper as needed
- Your preferred buns
- In a large skillet, cook the lean ground beef over medium-high heat until it’s browned and cooked through. Make sure to break it up into crumbles as it cooks. Remove any excess fat.
- Add the finely chopped onion and diced green bell pepper to the skillet with the cooked beef. Cook for a few minutes until the vegetables are softened.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the beef broth, A1 sauce, steak seasoning, and cornstarch until well combined. Pour this mixture into the skillet with the beef and vegetables.
- Stir everything together in the skillet and let it simmer for about 5-7 minutes, or until the sauce thickens and the flavors meld together. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- While the beef mixture is simmering, toast your preferred buns in the oven or on a griddle until they’re lightly browned.
- Once the sauce has thickened and the beef mixture is hot, place slices of provolone cheese on top of the mixture in the skillet. Cover it and let it melt for a minute or two.
- To assemble your A1 Steakhouse Burgers, scoop a generous portion of the beef and cheese mixture onto the bottom half of each bun. Top with the other half of the bun.
- Serve your delicious A1 Steakhouse Burgers hot and enjoy!
Feel free to customize your burgers with additional toppings like lettuce, tomato, or pickles according to your preference. Enjoy your homemade A1 Steakhouse Burger!