This easy recipe for Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges will blow you away with its simplicity and fantastic garlic, Italian herbs, and parmesan flavors! They make a great side dish or appetizer for parties too!
- 4 large Russet Potatoes, cut into wedges
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 4 tbsp Olive Oil
- ½ cup freshly shredded Parmesan Cheese
Dipping Sauce Options:
- Bleu Cheese with Parsley
- Artichoke and spinach dip
- Greek Yogurt mixed with Ranch
- Honey Mustard
How To Make Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges:
- Cut the potatoes into wedges. Place the wedges into a bowl.
- Drizzle with Olive oil and stir to coat well.
- In another bowl, mix together the Italian seasoning, salt, and the garlic powder.
- Sprinkle the seasoning mixture over the potato wedges and toss to ensure they are well coated.
- Place the coated potato wedges on a baking sheet.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 400°F (200°C) for about 30-35 minutes or until they are golden and crispy.
- While the potatoes are baking, prepare your choice of dipping sauces from the options provided.
- Once the potato wedges are done, remove them from the oven and immediately sprinkle freshly shredded Parmesan cheese over them.
- Serve the Baked Garlic Parmesan Potato Wedges hot with your favorite dipping sauce. Enjoy!