Mexican Taco Lasagna
This Mexican Taco Lasagna is packed full of all the flavors you love about tacos, but in a lasagna form that makes it perfect for feeding a crowd. The best part? It can all be made ahead of time, so you can simply pop it in the oven when you’re ready to eat.
Ingredients (Servings 10)
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 1 oz package taco seasoning mix (We recommend Ole El Paso or Taco Bell’s flavorful seasoning)
- 1 14 oz can peeled and diced tomatoes with juice
- 6 inches soft corn tortillas
- 1 cup of your favorite salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded Colby cheese (Mexican or taco-style cheese works great too)
How To Make Mexican Taco Lasagna
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees F
- In a deep cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat, brown your ground beef. Make sure you break it up into small pieces while cooking and stir frequently. Pour excess grease out before adding other ingredients.
- Once ground beef is cooked, stir in the taco seasoning and tomatoes.
- Line a 9×13-inch baking dish with half of your tortillas.
- Spoon the ground beef mixture onto the tortillas.
- Top with the remaining tortillas and spread salsa over the top tortillas, then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20-30 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Remove from the oven, serve and ENJOY!