- 5-6 Medium gold potatoes, cut into large chunks
- 16 oz. Sauerkraut
- 1 ½ lb. Polish sausage, cut into large pieces
- ½ cup Chicken broth
- 1 tsp. Caraway seeds
- 1 Bay leaf
- Salt and pepper to taste
How To Make Polish Sausage, Sauerkraut And Potatoes:
- Place the sauerkraut into the bottom of the crockpot.
- Cover the sauerkraut with the potatoes and then the sausage.
- In a bowl, combine the broth, caraway seeds, and bay leaf.
- Pour this mixture over the potatoes and sausage in the crockpot.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and cook on low heat for 6-8 hours or until the potatoes are tender and the sausage is cooked through.
- Serve hot, and enjoy your delicious Polish Sausage, Sauerkraut, and Potatoes!