- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 20-24 mini Twix, unwrapped and halved
- Preheat your oven to 175 degrees Celsius (350 degrees Fahrenheit) and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the softened butter, granulated sugar, and powdered sugar until the mixture becomes light and fluffy.
- Add the vanilla extract and eggs to the mixture, one at a time, and beat well after each addition.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the all-purpose flour and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet mixture and mix until well combined. Your cookie dough should be firm and cohesive.
- Take a portion of the cookie dough and form it into a ball. Flatten the ball in your hand and place a halved mini Twix bar in the center. Encase the Twix bar with the cookie dough and roll it into a ball again. Repeat this process for each Twix bar.
- Place the cookie dough balls onto the prepared baking sheet, leaving some space between them as they will spread while baking.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 10-12 minutes or until the edges of the cookies turn golden brown.
- Remove the cookies from the oven and let them cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring them to a wire rack to cool completely.
Enjoy your homemade Twix cookies!