- 1 graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- 1-1/2 boxes of instant vanilla pie filling (5.1oz boxes, approx. 7.5oz. for recipe)
- 1 tub of frozen whipped topping (8 ounces), thawed
- 1/2 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1 teaspoon vanilla flavoring / extract
- 2-3/4 cups cold milk
- Additional shredded coconut, toasted
Step 1: Whisk the instant vanilla pie filling, whole milk, and vanilla flavoring/extract in a large bowl for 2 minutes.
Then fold in the whipped topping and 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- Step 2: Pour the mixture into the graham cracker crust and sprinkle it with toasted shredded coconut. Chill until serving.
Enjoy your creamy coconut pie!