Whip up a delectable meal in no time with these Honey Garlic Pork Chops.
Requiring minimal prep and no marinating, this recipe turns ordinary pork chops into a mouthwatering treat. Whether you prefer bone-in or boneless, these chops, beautifully seared and cloaked in a luscious honey garlic sauce, are bound to impress!
- Pork chops (bone-in or boneless)
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil or butter
- 4-5 minced garlic cloves
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1/4 cup water or chicken broth (optional)
- 2 tablespoons vinegar or soy sauce (for extra flavor)
- Season pork chops with salt and pepper on both sides.
- Heat olive oil or butter in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add pork chops and sear for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown and cooked through.
- Remove pork chops from the skillet and set them aside.
- In the same skillet, add minced garlic and sauté for about 1 minute until fragrant.
- Stir in honey, water or broth (if using), and vinegar or soy sauce. Cook, stirring, until the sauce thickens slightly.
- Return the pork chops to the skillet, coating them in the honey garlic sauce.
- Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, allowing the chops to soak up the flavors.
- Serve hot, drizzling the remaining sauce over the pork chops. Enjoy!