- 11 oz. Butterscotch chips
- 5 oz. Can of crispy chow mein noodles
- 1 cup Creamy peanut butter
- ½ cup Salted peanuts
- Place the peanut butter and butterscotch chips into a saucepan over medium low heat. Stir until completely melted.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the chow mein noodles and salted peanuts.
- Pour the melted peanut butter and butterscotch chip mixture over the noodles and peanuts. Stir to combine, ensuring that all ingredients are well coated.
- Quickly drop spoonfuls of the mixture onto a parchment-lined baking sheet. You can make these haystacks as big or small as you prefer.
- Allow the haystacks to cool and harden. This typically takes about 30 minutes to an hour.
- Once they have cooled and set, your No Bake Peanut Butter Haystacks are ready to enjoy!
These treats are a delightful combination of sweet, salty, and crunchy. Enjoy!