- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 cups Minute rice (I used brown rice)
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can of water (use one of the soup cans)
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- Preheat your oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Using the 1 tbsp. of butter, generously grease a 9 x 13-inch baking pan.
- In a medium-sized bowl, combine the cream of mushroom soup, cream of chicken soup, 1 can of water, and Minute rice. Mix them together until well combined.
- Pour the mixture evenly into the buttered baking pan.
- Place the boneless skinless chicken breasts on top of the rice and soup mixture.
- Sprinkle the entire envelope of Lipton onion soup mix evenly over the chicken breasts.
- Cover the baking pan with aluminum foil, ensuring it’s tightly sealed.
- Place the covered pan in the preheated oven.
- Bake for about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. The chicken should be cooked through, and the rice should be tender. Cooking times may vary slightly, so check it after the first hour.
- Once done, remove the pan from the oven and let it rest for a few minutes before serving.
– You can customize this recipe by adding vegetables or herbs to the rice mixture for extra flavor.
– Be cautious when removing the foil, as hot steam will escape. Ensure you use oven mitts or a kitchen towel to avoid burns.
– This dish is great for a comforting, hearty meal. Enjoy your AMAZING FORGOTTEN CHICKEN!