This delightful dessert combines the rich flavors of pecan pie with creamy cheesecake for a truly indulgent treat. It’s a bit time-consuming but well worth the effort.
- 2 cups graham crackers, crumbled
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup unsalted butter, melted
- ⅓ cup salted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup light corn syrup
- 1 cup white granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups chopped pecans
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 ½ tbsp all-purpose flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup salted butter
- ⅓ cup light brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 325°F (163°C).
- Line a 9-inch springform pan with parchment paper and lightly grease it.
- Prepare the crust by mixing the graham cracker crumbs, brown sugar, and melted butter.
- Press the crust into the bottom of the prepared pan, bringing it up the sides slightly.
- Place the pan with the crust in the freezer to chill while you prepare the filling.