- 1 (14-oz.) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-oz.) container whipped topping
- 1 packet Kool Aid (choose your favorite flavor)
- 1 store-bought graham cracker crust
- Whipped cream for garnish
- Begin by selecting your favorite Kool-Aid flavor. You can get creative and try different ones like Black Cherry, Blue Raspberry, or Pink Lemonade.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the sweetened condensed milk and the whipped topping. Stir them together until they are well incorporated.
- Now, it’s time to add the Kool-Aid powder to the mixture. Sprinkle the entire packet of Kool Aid into the bowl and gently fold it into the mixture. Continue folding until the Kool-Aid powder is completely dissolved, and the color is evenly distributed throughout the mixture.
- Once your filling is ready, it’s time to assemble the pie. Take your store-bought graham cracker crust and pour the Kool Aid mixture into it. Use a spatula or the back of a spoon to smooth the filling out evenly in the crust.
- Now, it’s time to let your pie set. Place it in the refrigerator for at least a few hours, or until it becomes firm. This will ensure your pie has the perfect consistency.
- Once your Kool Aid Pie has set, it’s time to serve. You can garnish it with a dollop of whipped cream for an extra touch of sweetness and presentation.
- Slice and enjoy your delightful and refreshing Kool Aid Pie! It’s a perfect treat for warm days or any occasion.