This Stove Top Meatloaf is a quick and delicious twist on the classic comfort food. It’s easy to make and perfect for a hearty meal. Enjoy!
- 1 package of Stove Top stuffing (choose your favorite flavor)
- 1 cup of hot water
- 2 packages of brown gravy mix (one for the meatloaf and one for the topping)
- 1.5 lbs ground beef
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- In a medium bowl, place the Stove Top stuffing mix and pour in 1 cup of hot water. Let the stuffing sit for 5 minutes to absorb the water.
- In another medium bowl, combine 1 package of brown gravy mix with 1 cup of cold water. Stir until the gravy mixture is smooth.
- In a large mixing bowl, add the ground beef and beaten eggs. Mix them together thoroughly. You might find it easiest to use your hands, even though it can be a bit messy.
- Once the stuffing has rested for 5 minutes, add it to the ground beef and egg mixture. Mix everything together until well combined.
- Take a baking dish or loaf pan and shape the meat mixture into a loaf shape.
- Pour the prepared brown gravy over the top of the meatloaf.
- Cover the dish with aluminum foil.
- Preheat your stove to 375°F (190°C).
- Place the covered meatloaf in the preheated oven and bake for about 45 minutes.
- After 45 minutes, remove the foil and continue baking for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the meatloaf is cooked through and has a nice golden-brown crust on top.
- Once done, let the meatloaf sit for a few minutes before slicing and serving.
- You can customize this recipe by using your preferred flavor of Stove Top stuffing.
- Feel free to add some minced onions, garlic, or other seasonings to the meat mixture for extra flavor.
- Serve the meatloaf with mashed potatoes and steamed vegetables for a complete meal.
Enjoy your delicious Stove Top Meatloaf!