A cheesy blend of eggs, sausage, and other staple ingredients that’s great for either dinner or breakfast!
- 1 pound Bulk Pork Sausage
- 3 teaspoons Minced Garlic
- 2-½ cups Shredded Monterey Jack Cheese, Divided
- 1-⅓ cup Milk
- 3 whole Eggs
- ¾ cups Biscuit/baking Mix
- ¾ teaspoons Rubbed Sage
- ¼ teaspoons Pepper
- In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until the meat is no longer pink. Add minced garlic and cook for an additional 1 minute. Drain any excess grease.
- Stir in 2 cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese into the cooked sausage mixture. Transfer this mixture to a greased 9-inch deep-dish pie plate.
- In a small bowl, combine the milk, eggs, biscuit mix, rubbed sage, and pepper. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the milk and egg mixture evenly over the sausage mixture in the pie plate.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 20-25 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup of shredded Monterey Jack cheese evenly over the top of the pie and return it to the oven. Bake for an additional 1-2 minutes or until the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Let the Monterey Sausage Pie stand for 10 minutes before cutting into slices.
Enjoy your delicious Monterey Sausage Pie! It’s perfect for any time of day.