- 3 cups Corn Chex cereal
- 3 cups Rice Chex cereal
- 3 cups Wheat Chex cereal
- 1 cup pretzel twists
- 1 cup bite-sized pretzels
- 1 cup mixed nuts (optional)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 3/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- In a large slow cooker, combine the Corn Chex, Rice Chex, Wheat Chex, pretzel twists, bite-sized pretzels, and mixed nuts (if using). Stir to mix them evenly.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the unsalted butter.
- To the melted butter, add Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika. Stir until all the ingredients are well combined.
- Pour the butter and seasoning mixture over the dry ingredients in the slow cooker.
- Gently stir everything in the slow cooker to ensure that all the dry ingredients are coated evenly with the seasoned butter mixture.
- Cover the slow cooker with the lid and cook on LOW heat for 2 to 2.5 hours, stirring every 30 minutes. This slow cooking process allows the flavors to meld together and the mix to become crispy.
- After 2 to 2.5 hours, turn off the slow cooker, and let the Chex mix cool completely in the slow cooker with the lid off. This cooling process helps the mix become extra crispy.
- Once the Chex mix is completely cooled, transfer it to an airtight container for storage.
- Feel free to customize the mix by adding your favorite nuts or snack items.
- You can adjust the seasoning to your taste, adding more or less of any of the spices listed.
- This Slow Cooker Chex Mix is perfect for parties, game nights, or as a tasty snack any time of the year. Enjoy!